Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Brook Hospitals complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability,or sex. The Brook Hospitais does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race,color, national origin, age,disability,or sex.
The Brook Hospitals:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print,audio,accessible electronic formats,other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services,contact, Sherri Greenhill,Civil Rights Coordinator
If you believe that The Brook Hospitai-KMI has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race,color, national origin, age,disability, or sex,you can file a grievance with:
Sherri Greenhill,Civil Rights Coordinator
The Brook Hospitai-KMI
8521La Grange Road
You can file a grievance in person or by mail,fax,or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Sherri Greenhill, Civil Rights Coordinator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue,SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.